Derma e® was founded in 1984 by David Stearn and Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M. with the commitment of offering skin-friendly and earth-friendly skincare.
The company started out in a local health food store in Southern California and its first product was a jar of 12,000 I.U. Vitamin E Moisturizing Crème.
As a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Dr. Linda ascribes to the antioxidant theory of aging. She designed the Derma e® line to quench the environmental stress that ages the skin. Derma e® facial skincare products are formulated with active levels of scientifically proven antioxidants. Derma e® Therapeutic Topicals utilize vitamins and botanicals to address a wide variety of skin conditions such as blemishes, age spots, scars.
Today the company became one of the largest natural facial care brands in the US.
Derma e® now offers over 80 unique face care, body care and treatment items enriched with healthy vitamins and antioxidants to address various skin types and concerns. Each item is still hand-formulated by Dr. Linda and is produced in David Stearn’s family-owned, small-batch manufacturing facility in Southern California, USA.
- Every derma e® formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, GMO-free, gluten-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, petrolatum-free, mineral oil-free and dye-free.
- Derma e® formula is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Derma e® products are made with recyclable material, and they offset 100% of electrical usage with wind energy certificates.
- Derma e® actively volunteers and supports the humanitarian organizations, animal welfare and land conservation programs - Special Olympics, Meet Each Need with Dignity (MEND), the World Wildlife Fund and Polaris Project.
- Derma e® is honored to be a top award-winning line in the natural skincare market, including being named 'Best Skin Care Products' 5 times by Whole Foods Magazine.