Delay the Aging Process Without Clinical Procedures, Is It Possible?
Hello to all Green Beauty Admirers! Today I have one more topic to discuss with you.
I want to talk about one thing that frightens us, but certainly happens to everyone - aging!!
Whether you like it or not, but for each of us will come the moment when wrinkles, crow’s feet, fine lines, laugh lines, and dark spots will not be just something that happens to others.
But do not panic! We can’t run away from this process, but what we can do is delay it as long as possible and no need to consider using clinical procedures for it.
First of all, let's consider the factors that can lead to premature wrinkles.
1. The sun. Good if you wear sunscreen for a day at the beach, but do you use it when going to work or walking? If not, these short bouts of sun exposure could be what's wrinkling up your skin.
2. Pollution. If you live in smog cloud, prepare yourself to see wrinkles on your face way earlier than you expected.
3. Lack of sleep. You have to make 8-hours sleep happen for the sake of your skin!
4. Stress. Do not let stress go out of the control and leave some time for yourself.
5. Sugar. If sugary snacks are your favorite than be ready for all types of skin troubles.
6. Squinting. Facial movements cause skin cells to be squeezed and wrinkles to form.
7. Alcohol. If you love Happy Hour then forget about perfect skin.
8. Smoking. Whether you a heavy smoker, a casual smoker or just exposed to secondhand smoke, it can lead to loose, saggy skin.
I am sure that many of you have recognized yourself in this few negative factors, but as you see, it's not so difficult to make some changes in your lifestyle and take care of yourself.
But young-looking skin is not just about it. You need to care about it daily and set few basic rules to keep it tight.
It is not a secret that healthy lifestyle prevents a lot of illnesses and troubles, including skin problems. That's why healthy food, a lot of water and sport is a must.
You need to be careful about your skincare routine as well. First of all cleanse your skin gently. Scrubbing can irritate your skin. Irritating your skin accelerates skin aging. Gentle washing will be enough. It helps to remove pollution and other substances.
Secondary, apply a facial moisturizer every day. Moisturizing will help you to have softer, more elastic skin, and it will keep your skin hydrated.
Do not forget to wash your face twice a day and after sweating. Sweat carries with it the grime of what's built up in your pores and what's on your face. It leads to breakouts, milieu, and rashes.
Another important rule that will help you to delay the aging process is to be picky about skin care products. The more the better rule doesn't work for skin care. Applying more of a product can cause clogged pores, irritation and redness.
Read the label and pick only organic and natural products. Not superfluous will remind that most of non-organic cosmetics contain toxic ingredients triggers a hormonal imbalance and skin cancer.
But if we talk about aging, then the parabens, which you can find in the composition of many beauty products accelerates skin aging.
Fortunately, many brands of organic cosmetics offer a great range of anti-aging skin care products. Today I want to share a few findings that had already become my favorites.
I want to start with the LaMav. La Mav Organic Skin Brand was created by Dr. Tarj Mavi, who, after suffering from skin pigmentation, was unable to find an organic skincare range that could deliver desirable results. Given her expertise and industry knowledge, Dr. Mavi was able to formulate her own cure by using unique key Bio-Active ingredients to treat her pigmentation in just 12 weeks.
La Mav products made with ingredients as nature intended - full of natural goodness like vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
But let's get closer to the products. The assortment is lovely, but there is something I love most. The first thing I love about this brand is that they offer kits that anticipate all the steps of skin care.
If you are new in the green beauty world and don't know what to take for your anti-aging skin care routine, just choose a kit according to your skin type.
For example, if your skin type is sensitive, then consider La Mav Complete Anti-Aging Pack For Dry Sensitive Skin.
In addition to cleansing cream and hydrating toner, it also contains Bio VA5 Daily Wrinkle Smoothing Crème, Antioxidant Rich Nightly Repair Nectar, Firming Eye Lotion, Omega-3 Advanced Nightly Repair Crème.
This kit helps to take care of the skin in a few steps:
- Start your day with award-winning Hydra-Calm Cleansing Creme. It will help you to cleanse and hydrate the skin. Use Rose Hydrating Mist twice a day to re-balance skin’s pH and prevent the visible signs of aging. It's formulated with Aloe Vera, Chamomile Extract, and Rose Water to calm skin while removing surface impurities and toxins.
- After morning skin cleansing, use Daily Wrinkle Smoothing Crème and Firming Eye Lotion. It will help to maintain elasticity and firmness. Paracress Extract of the cream gently relaxes the skin to smooth expression lines and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- For evening skin care use Repair Nectar and Omega-3 Advanced Nightly Repair Crème. Repair nectar delivers long-lasting visible anti-aging benefits and repair cream enhances skin’s repairing action.
If your skin type is more oily than here is a pack for you with the unique set of anti-aging products. It contains products for cleansing, hydrating, day and evening anti-aging skin care routine too. https://livethenature.ae/en/la-mav-complete-anti-aging-pack-for-oily-combination-skin/
Speaking of skin aging, I want to talk about essential oils for aging skin. Probably many of you have heard about argan, sandalwood rose and ylang-ylang essential oils. But Prickly Pear seed oil has become a real discovery for me. Prickly Pear contains the highest levels of Betalains of any known plant which are super antioxidants with powerful anti-aging effects. Prickly Pear Oil has an extensive Vitamin E content, (way more than Argan oil). It helps to reduce wrinkles and add firmness, as well as intercepting free radical damage.
I began to look for a brand of organic cosmetics that would offer certified products with the Prickly Pear seed oil content and Reperecare became the best finds for me.
Reperecare suggests 100% pure Prickly Pear seed oil https://livethenature.ae/en/reperecare-prickly-pear-seed-oil-30-ml/ or products formulated with a high concentration of Prickly Pear seed oil and Vitamin E.
So sometimes that's all it takes to prevent premature wrinkles - a little careful here or a different habit there and you will get a younger looking skin for years to come. Stay green!