Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Live the Nature DMCC and thanks for taking the time to go through our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions govern your access to, and use of the website www.livethenature.ae and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the "Site"). By accepting these terms and conditions, and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with Live the Nature DMCC FZ-LLC ("we", "us" or "Live the Nature DMCC") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement"). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement, please DO NOT ACCESS, REGISTER OR USE this Site.
- Eligibility for Membership
- You are over 18 years old: Live the Nature DMCC wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable products. Therefore, membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Live the Nature DMCC under this User Agreement or at law, Live the Nature DMCC reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if Live the Nature DMCC believes that person is under the age of 18 years.
- Your membership has not been suspended or withdrawn before: The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by Live the Nature DMCC.
- You are duly capable of representing yourself: That you are free of any disability or condition that will hinder your capability of using the site, interacting online or take a buying decision.
- Your Account and Registration Obligations
You will be a registered member of the Site when you provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
- On becoming a member of the Site, you agree to:
- Maintain the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- Immediately notify Live the Nature DMCC of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- In no event will Live the Nature DMCC be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
- You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse Live the Nature DMCC for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Live the Nature DMCC's registration form (the "Registration Data").
- You will not include any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details in your user name.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Live the Nature DMCC has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Live the Nature DMCC under this User Agreement or at law, Live the Nature DMCC has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
- Live the Nature DMCC may require at some limited occasions to request you providing proof of identity or confirm your ownership of your financial instruments. The purpose of this check is ensuring safety of our users’ data and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- On becoming a member of the Site, you agree to:
- Electronic Communications
- We’ll need to communicate with you by email, Short Message Service (SMS) or by posting notices on the Site. All agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Live the Nature DMCC requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Amendments to this User Agreement
- We shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement.
- In case the change is not significant or shall not in any situation affect your stand under the User Agreement, we reserve the right at our sole discretion and without liability to make the amendments with immediate effect by posting a notice on the Site.
- Fees and Services
- Live the Nature DMCC is online store specialized in selling natural, organic and free from harsh substances family skin care. We source our products directly from the manufacturer or the authorized distributor within the country of sale.
- Live the Nature DMCC may choose to temporarily change the products price for promotional events (for example, free shipping, bundles, limited discount), and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
- All be quoted in local currency or United States Dollars. You must pay all fees payable to Live the Nature DMCC (including taxes and delivery charges) upon timely delivery of the product.
- We provide multiple ways of payments including but not limited to: Credit Cards (Visa & Master Card) – Pay Pal – Cash on Delivery (COD)
- In case of non-payment of fees after (COD) transaction, for any reason beyond the control of Live the Nature DMCC, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Live the Nature DMCC under this User Agreement or at law, Live the Nature DMCC without liability reserves the right to:
- Cancel the order
- Charge for delivery charges plus return of goods charges applicable in that case
- Temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership
- Use of the Site
- While using the Site, you will not:
- Post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments
- Post obscene information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent
- Post information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest
- Post information or content which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way
- Post information or content which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling
- Manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users)
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Live the Nature DMCC
- Take any action that may undermine the Site's feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to Live the Nature DMCC)
- Transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's users
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site
- attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site's copyright material and/or trademarks in any way
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies
- Abuse www.livethenature.ae shipping policy, refund policy, or any of Live the Nature DMCC's other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time
- Try contacting other member by providing products and/or services or share contact information on public areas for personal use
- You undertake that:
- You are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years
- You will inform Live the Nature DMCC of any postings or transaction which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement
- You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site
- You will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of Live the Nature DMCC
- All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either Live the Nature DMCC, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws
- The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of Live the Nature DMCC and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws
- "Live the Nature DMCC" and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site (are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of Live the Nature DMCC and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws
- Live the Nature DMCC's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Live the Nature DMCC's nor in any manner that disparages or discredits Live the Nature DMCC
- All other trademarks not owned by Live the Nature DMCC that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Live the Nature DMCC
- Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to Live the Nature DMCC.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify Live the Nature DMCC. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Live the Nature DMCC under this User Agreement, may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Site and/or a user's membership of the Site or remove hosted content.
- Also Live the Nature DMCC can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
- You are eligible for exchange or refund provided that claim is made within 72 hours of receiving the relevant goods.
- Live the Nature DMCC will investigate the matter thoroughly, and will take the necessary remedial action (if any), for the best interest of its customers.
- Return for convenience: Within 72 hours of delivery, the customer has the right to exchange, refund the product upon her/his discretion, provided that:
- The product packaging is in its original conditions, not opened, altered or affected by any mean and looks the same as it was delivered
- The is no sign of over-heating or improper storage conditions whether it is too hot, too cold, wet, changed smell or color of packaging
- In case of exchange/refund for convenience customer will be charged for delivery charges, even if it was delivered for free under an offer or promotion in addition to return goods charges as applicable
- Return for Default: The customer has the right to exchange/refund defected product within 72 hours, or decline receipt of the product if not in satisfactory condition or conditions which are different than those advertised.
- Live the Nature DMCC will exchange/refund the defected product reported within 72 hours in good faith, and without any additional charges.
- If the defected product is reported after 72 hours and within one week, Live the Nature DMCC will investigate the matter, and do the necessary corrective action if necessary, but still reserve the right not to exchange/refund the product, or do the refund in the form of credit note to the customer.
- The Refund process may take 2-3 weeks depending on the case and mode of payment.
- Cancellation: The customer has the right to cancel the order:
- Free of charge if the cancellation is done within 24 hours from placing the order
- The customer will be charged the delivery fee if order is cancelled after 24 hours, even if it was delivered for free under an offer or promotion in addition to return goods charges as applicable
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Live the Nature DMCC under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, Live the Nature DMCC may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, warn other users of your actions, temporarily/indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
- If you breach this User Agreement
- If Live the Nature DMCC is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If Live the Nature DMCC believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or Live the Nature DMCC
- Live the Nature DMCC may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with Live the Nature DMCC or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by Live the Nature DMCC.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement Live the Nature DMCC reserves the right to do all necessary action to recover any amounts due and owing by you to Live the Nature DMCC or any losses and damages caused by you to Live the Nature DMCC and to take such steps including legal action.
- Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of Live the Nature DMCC's right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. Live the Nature DMCC does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
Live the Nature DMCC encourages its customers to provide feedback about our products and. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. Live the Nature DMCC will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback.
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Live the Nature DMCC under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, Live the Nature DMCC may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and/or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
Live the Nature DMCC provides the Site and its services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Live the Nature DMCC makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Live the Nature DMCC makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that Live the Nature DMCC has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, Live the Nature DMCC, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not Live the Nature DMCC has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to Live the Nature DMCC and Live the Nature DMCC shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Live the Nature DMCC and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Live the Nature is not permitting representation by any form by the user under this User Agreement, including reselling or claim to be an agent for Live the Nature DMCC. Any commercial transaction taking place on the Site is a direct and completed transaction between the users and Live the Nature DMCC.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) ("Dispute") arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to courts of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
You hereby grant Live the Nature DMCC the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that Live the Nature DMCC may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Live the Nature DMCC agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of Live the Nature DMCC, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of Live the Nature DMCC.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Live the Nature DMCC with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, United Arab Emirates law.